Since Disney World's reopening, there have be new procedures on how and when you can enter the Parks and Disney Springs.
Here is where I will keep an updated list of the things that are open, and dates that you can expect openings at the Disney World parks.
This will be important for anyone planning a Disney World trip any time in the near future.
This list will be updated as Disney announces plans for reopening so that you can plan accordingly.
For an overview on touring during COVID see the full article list here.
Current Disney World Resorts that are open and can be booked include:
- Bay Lake Tower at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Copper Creek Villas & Cabins at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Disney's All-Star Movie Resorts
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas – Kidani Village
- Disney's Art of Animation
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort
- Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney's Polynesian Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Villas & Bungalows
- Disney’s Pop Century Resort
- Disney’s Riviera Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
- Disney's Yacht Club Resort
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
The remaining Disney Resorts without reopening dates are closed indefinitely. As soon as reopening dates are announced this page will be updated.
At the resorts you can expect the following:
- Enhanced cleaning of high traffic areas
- Physical distancing at resort lobbies, restaurants, pools, fitness centers, and other common areas where appropriate
- Hand sanitizing stations
- Mask requirements for guests and Cast Members ages 2 and up
If you had an existing reservation that included the Disney Dining Plan, the dining plan portion will be cancelled and you will be refunded. Disney is no longer accepting the dining plan for the rest of the 2020.
If you are looking for a vacation quote on a future trip you can get a free quote here.
Disney World Parks
All four Disney theme parks are currently open to guests.
Here is what you can expect at the parks:
- Masks may be required for all guests and Cast Members ages 2 and up
- Reservations will be required
- Reduced capacity at shops, restaurants, parks, etc
- More mobile ordering options
If you are planning on visiting any of the parks you will need to make park reservations for each day of your visit. You can learn more about how to make park reservations here.
Disney World dining reservations can be made 60 days in advance on the My Disney Experience app and website. You can also grab a spot in a virtual waiting list the same day when you are in the parks.
If you have dining reservations you will be asked to check in to your reservation on the My Disney Experience app when you arrive to the restaurant. You can check in up to 20 minutes before your scheduled reservation. When your table is ready you will be notified on the app.
Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach Water Parks
No updated opening dates or guidelines confirmed by Disney yet. Check back for more information.
Disney Springs is currently open to the public, but some shops and restaurants may have rules regarding masks and the number of guests allowed inside at any time.
With all restaurants and shops you should be prepared for limited hours and menus.
Ready to Book Your Vacation?
Get a free quote here!
Still Confused or Need Help?
I am happy to help! Contact me.
See you at the parks,