Epcot has become known for its amazing festivals throughout the year.
One of these festivals is the Flower and Garden Festival held in the Spring.
Here you'll find an overview of what you can expect at this festival. When is the festival held? What type of entertainment can you find? How should you spend your time at this festival?
What is the Flower and Garden Festival?
This is a festival held every Spring at Epcot. This year the festival will be held March 2 - July 4, 2022, making this the longest running Flower and Garden Festival Disney has held.
This festival features food, exhibits, activities and events all centered around gardening.
This festival is held at no extra charge. It is a part of your regular ticket to the Epcot park. There are some extras you can enjoy at an extra charge, but they are not necessary to have a great time at this festival.
What Activities Happen During The Festival?
During the festival you'll find amazing topiaries, food, concerts, and play areas. Here is what you can expect at this festival.
In total you will find over 100 amazing topiaries of your favorite Disney characters.
Here are some of the topiaries, and where you'll find them at the 2022 festival:
- Goofy Topiary and Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration Cake – Main Entrance
- Sorcerer Mickey Mouse, Brooms, Ostriches, Hippo and Gator – Entrance to World Showcase
- Woody, Bo Peep and Her Sheep – near The Land Pavilion
- Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Donald Duck, Daisy Duck, Huey, Dewey and Louie – Bridge to World Showcase
- Pluto and Chip ‘n’ Dale – The American Adventure Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear – near Mission: SPACE
- Figment – near Imagination!
- The Three Caballeros (Jose, Donald and Panchito) – Mexico Pavilion
- Anna and Elsa – Norway Pavilion
- Troll – Norway Pavilion
- Dragon – Japan Pavilion near Torii Gate
- Pandas – China Pavilion
- Simba and Friends (Rafiki, Simba, Mufasa and Sarabi) – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Pumbaa and Timon – Between Imagination! and The Land Pavilion
- Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs – Germany Pavilion
- Lady and the Tramp – Italy Pavilion
- Beauty and the Beast – France Pavilion
- Lumiere and Cogsworth – France Pavilion
- Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy – Germany Pavilion
- Peter Pan, Captain Hook and Tick Tock Croc – Between the United Kingdom and Canada Pavilions
- Winnie the Pooh and Friends (Rabbit, Eeyore, Piglet and Tigger) – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Tinker Bell’s Fairy House Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
- Bambi and Friends – near Imagination!
Play Areas and Gardens
Epcot creates amazing gardens and areas for children to play during this festival.
It was announced that this year that the following exhibits will definitely be at the festival:
Blossoms of Fragrance Presented by Scentsy (NEW) – World Showcase Bridge
Follow your nose and form lasting memories with the help of fresh, unforgettable fragrances.
Outdoor Escapes Presented by OFF!® Repellents – World Discovery
Unwind in refreshing spaces that show just how easy it is to create an outdoor escape that brings family and friends together—no design expertise, huge budget or green thumb required! Closes at dusk.
Floating Gardens – World Nature
Peer upon more than 150 petite plots drifting on the ponds that border the bridge to World Showcase.
Festival Blooms – World Celebration
Admire thousands of flowers that form colorful, living panoramas—with a 50th Anniversary celebration theme.
Bambi’s Butterfly House – World Nature near Imagination!
View a kaleidoscope of butterflies up close, in all their extraordinary color. Learn about butterfly lifecycles and maybe even see one emerge from its chrysalis. Closes at dusk.
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Rosewalk near Imagination!
Learn about honeybees’ critical role in the environment, and enjoy sweet and savory treats made possible by their hard work.
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth – Imagination! Walkway
Delight in a whimsical area made to inspire youthful energy and creativity! The whole family can learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden. Closes at dusk.
Tropical Rainforest Garden – Mexico Pavilion
Discover the rich biodiversity of the Mexican rainforest and learn about its highly adaptive species.
Extraordinary Orchids – Mexico Pavilion
Set eyes on these spectacular plants blooming in radiant color.
Bold Bromeliads – World Nature by The Land Pavilion
Tour a variety of these amazing plants.
China Zodiac Garden – China Pavilion
Discover your favorite zodiac with while visiting clever creations.
Bamboo Garden – China Pavilion
Visit this garden to see bamboo in a variety of colors, patterns and sizes.
Alpine Miniature Garden – Germany Pavilion
Appreciate the little things in this showcase of diminutive dwellings nestled in a forest of fine shrubs.
Garden Italiano – Italy Pavilion
From fresh spaghetti sauce to pizza toppings, this Tuscan kitchen garden features all the produce and herbs needed to create a classic Italian feast.
Kokedema Garden – Japan Pavilion
Admire fresh expressions of an ancient Japanese art at this tranquil garden.
Bonsai Collection – Japan Pavilion
Learn about the art of bonsai, some of the finest living sculptures. Bonsai masters carefully shape and tend these miniature works of art, creating peace and balance with the earth.
Spice Garden – Morocco Pavilion
Discover how Eastern cultures flourished, trading signature spices and herb blends, once considered more valuable than gold.
France Bouquet Garden (NEW) – France
See bountiful blooms perfect for a bouquet of cut flowers.
English Tea Garden Presented by Twinings®
Unearth the history and art of tea-blending at this elegant English tea garden at the United Kingdom Pavilion, featuring plants used in some of Twinings®’ finest blends.
Shakespeare Garden – United Kingdom Pavilion
Rediscover Shakespeare in this idyllic garden featuring excerpts from some of the Bard’s most famous sonnets—and the dazzling flowers that influenced them.
Prehistoric Garden – World Discovery near Mission: SPACE
Imagine life on Earth 65 million years ago with astounding plant life that’s thrived since the age of the dinosaurs.
Green Landing Family Play Zone – World Discovery
Enjoy playtime with WALL-E and his eco-friendly garden. Closes at dusk.
During the festival free concerts will be held at the America Pavilion. If you are interested in any of the shows, know that seats are extremely limited. You'll want to line up way in advance, or secure a dining package reservation that includes a meal and guaranteed seating for a show.
The line up for 2022 is as follows:
March 2 & 3
The Guess Who*
March 4 & 5
March 6 & 7
March 8 to 10
Melina León* – NEW!
March 11 & 12
CeCe Winans* – NEW!
March 13 & 14
March 15 to 17
Mike DelGuidice, currently on tour with Billy Joel* – NEW!
March 18 & 19
Kool & The Gang* – NEW!
March 20 & 21
March 22 to 24
The Orchestra starring former members of ELO*
March 25 to 28
March 29 to 31
April 1 & 2
The Pointer Sisters*
April 3 & 4
April 5 to 7
Blue October* – NEW!
April 8 & 9
April 10 & 11
April 12 to 14
Tommy DeCarlo, singer of the band Boston* – NEW!
April 15 & 16
Don Felder, formerly of The Eagles*
April 17 & 18
April 19 to 21
STARSHIP featuring Mickey Thomas*
April 22 & 23
Claudia Leitte* – NEW!
April 24 & 25
April 26 to 28
April 29 & 30
May 1 & 2
May 3 to 5
Blood, Sweat & Tears*
May 6 & 7
The Commodores* – NEW!
May 8 & 9
May 10 to 12
Ambrosia with Peter Beckett* – NEW!
May 13 & 14
May 15 & 16
May 17 to 19
A Flock of Seagulls*
May 20 & 21
Collin Raye* – NEW!
May 22 & 23
May 24 to 26
Thelma Houston* – NEW!
May 27 & 28
Little River Band*
May 29 & 30
May 31 to June 2
June 3 to 6
June 7 to 9
Herman’s Hermits starring Peter Noone*
June 10 to 13
June 14 to 16
Plain White T’s*
June 17 to 20
June 21 to 23
June 24 & 25
Daughtry* – NEW!
June 26 & 27
June 28 to 30
July 1 to 4
*Dining packages are available Fridays through Monday.
Garden Rocks Dining Package
If you want to enjoy one of the concerts without waiting in longs lines (with no guarantee of entry), I highly recommend grabbing a reservation for a Garden Rocks Dining Package.
When you book a Garden Rocks Dining Package, you can enjoy a leisurely meal at a beloved EPCOT restaurant and have peace of mind knowing that you also have guaranteed seats at one of the Garden Rocks performances that day.
Restaurants that have dining packages available are:
- Biergarten Restaurant
- $57 per adult/$32 per child
- Coral Reef Restaurant
- $69 per adult/$22 per child
- Garden Grill Restaurant
- $66 per adult/$43 per child
- Rose & Crown Dining Room
- $58 per adult/$22 per child
Reservations can be made online here.
Food Booths and Outdoor Kitchen Areas
One of the most popular parts of these festivals is the food. There will be several food booths featuring amazing offerings in 2022. Food booths are open daily from 11am to park closing.
Food booths and outdoor kitchens for 2022 include:
Bauernmarkt: Farmer's Market – Germany Pavilion
- Potato Pancakes with House-made Apple Sauce (plant-based and gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Potato Pancake with Caramelized Ham, Onions and Herb Sour Cream (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese
- Warm Cheese Strudel with Mixed Berries
- M.I.A. Brewing Hugo, Doral, FL
- Bitburger Premium Pils, Rhineland-Palatinate, Germany
- Stiegl Brewery Radler Raspberry, Salzburg, Austria
- Apfelschaumwein: Sparkling Wine and Apple Liqueur
- Beer Flight
Cider House – Located Near the United Kingdom Pavilion
- BLT Scone with Nueske’s® Applewood Smoked Bacon, Sundried Tomato and Basil
- Dark Chocolate Raspberry Tart with Whipped Cream
- 3 Daughters Brewing Pink Lemonade Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- Bold Rock Watermelon Hard Cider, Nellysford, VA
- Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider, Armada, MI
- Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager, Tadcaster, UK
- Snakebite: Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Triple Jam Hard Cider and Samuel Smith Old Brewery Pure Brewed Organic Lager
- Cider Flight
The Citrus Blossom – Near Port of Entry
- Crispy Mojo Marinated Pork Belly, Avocado Cream, Corn Salsa, Salsa Verde and Plantain Chips (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Tuna Tataki Bowl with Spicy Yuzu Glaze, Mango, Avocado and Pappadam Crisp
- Grapefruit Tart: Grapefruit Curd, Lychee Jam, Ginger Mousse and Yuzu Cream
- Orange-Lemon Smoothie in a Souvenir Orange Bird Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Key Lime Hibiscus Ale, Islamorada, FL
- Wicked Weed Brewing Orange Peel Ale, Asheville, NC
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Citrus Honey Cream Ale, Tampa, FL
- Orange Sunshine Wine Slushy
- Beer Flight
EPCOT Farmer’s Feast – Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®
Early Bloom Menu – March 2 through April 9, 2022
- Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with Chive Oil and Crispy Leeks (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Chargrilled Bison Ribeye with Creamy Leek Fondue, Roasted Carnival Cauliflower, Romanesco and Port Wine-Goat Cheese Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop: Goat Cheese Crémeux, Orange Cream, Olive Oil Cake, Cranberry Sauce and Praline
Springtime Menu – April 10 through May 21, 2022
- Grilled Vegetable Bruschetta with Marinated Peppers, Zucchini, Squash, Artichokes, Goat Cheese and Balsamic Glaze on Grilled Ciabatta
- Herb-crusted Spring Lamb with Marble Potatoes, Spring Vegetables and Red Wine Butter Sauce
- Strawberry Rhubarb Upside-down Cake with Crème Fraîche Whipped Cream
Summer Solstice Menu – May 22 through July 4, 2022
- Tomato and Cornbread Panzanella with Burrata Cheese and Fresh Basil
- Barbecue Seared Pork Tenderloin with Summer Succotash, Herb Butter and Grapefruit Vinaigrette (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- A Whole Lotta Melon: Feta Cheesecake with Watermelon Curd, Pickled Watermelon Rind, Watermelon Caramel and Compressed Watermelon (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Collective Arts Raspberry Lemon Verbena Whole Leaf Steeped Sparkling Hard Tea, Hamilton, Ontario
- Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin
EPCOT Sunshine Griddle – Near Test Track presented by Chevrolet®
- Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta (plant-based)
- Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa
- Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco® Hollandaise (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon
- Froot Loops® Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Joffrey’s Coffee™ Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka
Flavor Full Kitchen Hosted by AdventHealth – Between Imagination! and Refreshment Port
- Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (plant-based and gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Seared Verlasso® Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro Herbs
- Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls
- Blood Orange Agua Fresca (non-alcoholic)
- Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt (non-alcoholic)
Fleur de Lys – France Pavilion
- Croissant au Fromage de Chèvre, Herbes et ail Rôtie: Croissant with Goat Cheese, Herbs and Roasted Garlic
- Pan Bagnat Classique: The Niçoise Sandwich with House-made bread, Albacore Tuna, Mayonnaise, Tomato, Black Olives, Lettuce and Celery
- Salade de Lentilles à la Lyonnaise: French Green Lentil Salad with Bacon and Garlic Sausage
- Beignet Caramélisé, Fourré Crème Vanille, Glacé au Caramel Fleur de Sel: Caramelized Beignet filled with Vanilla Cream and Glazed with Caramel Fleur de Sel
- Kronenbourg Blanc 1664 Draft Beer
- VeRy Raspberry: Rosé Wine with Natural Raspberry Flavor
- Grand Mimosa Cocktail with Grand Marnier, Champagne, and Orange Juice
- La Vie en Rose Frozen Slushy: Vodka, Grey Goose L’Orange Vodka, St. Germain Liqueur, White and Red Cranberry Juice
Hanami – Japan Pavilion
- Frushi: Strawberry, Pineapple and Cantaloupe wrapped in Sweet Rice and Pink Soy Wrap served with Whipped Cream, Drizzled Berry Sauce and Toasted Coconut
- Chicken Yakitori: Grilled Chicken with Scallions, Red Pepper-Shoyu Emulsion and Pickled Onions
- Beef Tataki: Seared Sirloin with Red Shiso Sauce, Watermelon Radish and Sprouts
- Yuzu Tilted Tonic Hard Seltzer
- Ozeki Pineapple Nigori Sake
- Cucumber Cooler: Sake, Vodka, and Cucumber garnished with a Cucumber Slice
The Honey Bee-stro Hosted by National Honey Board® – Near Port of Entry
- Tupelo Honey and Sweet Corn Spoon Bread with Jalapeños, Bacon and House-made Whipped Honey Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Lavender Honey Mustard-marinated Chicken Flatbread with Whipped Honey-Ricotta Cheese, Marinated Vegetables and Goat Cheese
- Local Wildflower Honey-Mascarpone Cheesecake with Orange Blossom Honey Whipped Cream, Whipped Honey, Crystalized Honey, Honeycomb, Dehydrated Honey and Fennel Pollen Meringue Kisses
- Honey-Peach Freeze in a Souvenir Spike the Bee Sipper Cup (non-alcoholic)
- B.Nektar New Wave Lemonade Mead, Ferndale MI
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Orange Blossom Honey Wine, St. Petersburg, FL (glass/bottle)
- Honey-Peach Freeze with Blueberry Vodka
Jardin de Fiestas – Mexico Pavilion
- Enchilada de Mole Negro: Chipotle Chicken in a Corn Tortilla with Mole Negro, Avocado Mousse, Crema Mexicana and Queso Fresco (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Taco Vampiro: Barbacoa Beef in a Corn Tortilla with Crispy Grilled Monterey Jack Cheese, Salsa Ranchera and Esquites (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Tostada de Chorizo: Plant-based Chorizo and Black Beans on Crispy Corn Tortilla with Avocado Mousse and Queso Fresco (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Poppy Flower Margarita: Curamia Tequila Blanco, Hibiscus Flower Tea, Cucumber Juice, Aperitivo and Lejay Blackcurrant Liqueur with a Chile Salt Rim
- Hypnotic Margarita: Corazón Tequila Blanco, Ilegal Mezcal Joven, Rosemary, Hpnotiq Cognac and Lemon Juice
- Craft Mexican Lager
La Isla Fresca – Between Morocco and France
- Arepas topped with Melted Queso Fresco
- Arepa topped with Shrimp, Crushed Avocado Ají and Tomato Sauce
- Arepa topped with Chorizo
- Coconut Tres Leches: Vanilla Cake soaked in Oat Milk, Almond Milk and Coconut Milk with Toasted Coconut (plant-based)
- Tropical Breeze: Lemonade, Grapefruit and Simple Syrup (non-alcoholic)
- Islamorada Beer Company Coconut Key Lime Ale, Islamorada, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Tropical Perception White Sangria, St. Petersburg, FL
- Tropical Breeze with Don Q Límon Rum
Lotus House – China Pavilion
- Spicy Mala Chicken Skewer
- House-made Cheesy Crab Wontons
- Rose Bubble Milk Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Jasmine Draft Beer
- Marco Boba: Amaretto, Iced Coffee, Milk and Boba
- Kung Fu Punch: Smirnoff Vodka, Triple Sec, Mango, Orange Juice and Soda Water
- Tang Dynasty: Jose Cuervo Especial Tequila Gold, Light Rum, Strawberry, Piña Colada Mix, White Boba Pearls and Soda Water
Magnolia Terrace – American Adventure Pavilion
- Southern Seafood Boil: Shrimp, Mussels, Crawfish, Potatoes, Corn and Andouille Sausage
- Spicy Chicken Gumbo with Andouille Sausage and BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Long Grain & Wild Rice
- Grilled Oysters with Cajun Butter (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- House-made Boudin Bites featuring BEN’S ORIGINAL™ Long Grain White Rice
- Pecan Praline (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Bayou Cocktail: Bayou Spiced Rum, Coconut Rum, Fruit Punch and Minute Maid® Orange Juice
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Orange Coriander Wheat Ale, Tampa, FL
- Wicked Weed Brewing Day Light American Light Ale, Asheville, NC
- Parish Brewing Co. Ghost in the Machine Double IPA, Broussard, LA
- Beer Flight
Northern Bloom – Canada Pavilion
- Seared Scallops with French Green Beans, Butter Potatoes, Brown Butter Vinaigrette and Applewood-smoked Bacon (gluten/wheat friendly)
- Beef Tenderloin Tips, Mushroom Bordelaise Sauce and Whipped Potatoes with Garden Vegetables
- Griddled Maple Pound Cake with Warm Peach Compote and Sweet Corn Gelato
- Maple Popcorn Shake (non-alcoholic)
- Glutenberg Blonde Ale, Montreal, Quebec
- Collective Arts Brewing Blueberry Fruit Beer, Hamilton, Ontario
- 81Bay Brewing Co. Apricot with Maple Syrup, Tampa, FL
- Maple Popcorn Shake with Tap 357 Maple Rye Whisky
- Beer Flight
Pineapple Promenade – Near Port of Entry
- Spicy Hot Dog with Pineapple Chutney and Plantain Chips
- DOLE Whip® (plant-based)
- Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade (non-alcoholic)
- DOLE Whip® with Fanta® (non-alcoholic)
- 3 Daughters Brewing Tropical Hefe Wheat Ale, St. Petersburg, FL
- Wicked Weed Brewing Fresh Pressed Mango, Pineapple and Guava Wheat Ale, Asheville, NC
- Point Brewery Hazy Pebbles Fruity Hazy Milkshake IPA, Stevens Point, WI
- Playalinda Brewing Company Violet Lemonade Ale, Titusville, FL
- Florida Orange Groves Winery Sparkling Pineapple Wine, St. Petersburg, FL (glass/bottle)
- DOLE Whip® topped with Sōmrus Mango Cream Liqueur
- Pineapple Beer Flight
Primavera Kitchen – Italy Pavilion
- Arancini: Fried Risotto Balls stuffed with Braised Beef served with Grape Tomato Salad and Balsamic Emulsion
- Ravioli alla Boscaiola: Sweet Sausage Ravioli with Sweet Corn, Spring Vegetables and Cream Sauce
- Bomboloni: Cream-filled Italian Doughnut with Raspberry Sauce and Powdered Sugar
- Peroni Pilsner
- Pinot Grigio
- Rosa Regale
- Italian White Sangria with Prosecco
- Italian Red Sangria with Cabernet Sauvignon
- Italian Margarita with Limoncello and Tequila
Tangierine Café: Flavors of the Medina – Morocco Pavilion
- Grilled Kebabs—Lamb Kefta or Harissa Chicken—with Carrot-Chickpea Salad and Garlic Aïoli (gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Mediterranean Flatbread with Za’atar, Artichokes, Olives, Mozzarella and Feta Cheese
- Vanilla, Rose Water and Pistachio Panna Cotta
- Pomegranate Mimosa
- Playalinda Brewing Company Ginger and Elderberry Ale, Titusville, FL
- 3 Daughters Pomegranate Hard Cider, St. Petersburg, FL
- B. Nektar Blackberry Mint Mead, Ferndale, MI
Trowel & Trellis Hosted by Impossible™ – Near Disney Traders
- Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (plant-based and gluten/wheat-friendly)
- Impossible™ Sausage and Kale Soup (plant-based)
- Boneless Impossible™ Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw and Kimchee Mayonnaise (plant-based)
- Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cassis Mousse, Raspberry Gelato and Fresh Raspberries (plant-based)
- Twinings® Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (non-alcoholic)
- Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, LA
- Twinings® Energizing Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar
- Funnel Cake (Between American Adventure and Japan Pavilion)
- Joffrey's Coffee and Tea Company (throughout Epcot)
- World Discovery (Near Mission: SPACE): Minty Melon Refresher
- World Showcase (Near Disney Traders): Pink Paradise Refresher
- The American Adventure Pavilion: Wildberry Wonder Refresher
- Near Canada Pavilion: Strawberry Fields Refresher
- REFRESHMENT OUTPOST – BETWEEN THE CHINA PAVILION AND GERMANY PAVILION
- REFRESHMENT PORT – NEAR CANADA PAVILION
Fun for Kids
There are plenty of fun activities for the kids during the festival
Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration
Embark on a springtime scavenger hunt for gardeners of all ages.
Follow Spike the Bee on his pollination trail, where he will “bee” busy collecting nectar and pollinating gardens at EPCOT. To get started, purchase your map and stickers at select merchandise locations (available while supplies last). Once you have completed your scavenger hunt, return your completed map to Disney Traders or World Traveler for a special surprise.
Cost: $9.99 + tax, while supplies last.
The Bottom Line?
I don't think you'll ever see Epcot look more beautiful than it does during this festival. This particular festival may not be the favorite for children, but everyone in your group will no doubt love the amazing flowers and Disney character themed topiaries.
Ready to Book Your Vacation?
Get a free quote here!
Still Confused or Need Help?
I am happy to help! Contact me.
See you at the parks,