If you are looking for an amazing way to celebrate a special occasion at Disney World, you'll be excited to learn that Disney World has a new VIP dining package available at the Magic Kingdom.
Reservations are now open for a Signature Celebration at Cinderella's Royal Table. This new VIP experience begins in August, but reservations are now open.
This VIP package includes dinner at Cinderella's Royal Table, VIP fireworks viewing, and a dessert party. In addition to food and fireworks, you'll also be treated to several fun keepsakes.
Here are the details:
- Tickets are $199 for adults and $169 for kids
- Meet and greet with Cinderella and Prince Charming (as well as other Princesses while you dine)
- Dinner and appetizer are included
- Specialty cocktail (for guests 21 and older)
- Keepsake menu included
- Dessert party including Cinderella themed desserts
- VIP seating for fireworks
This package is only being offered for one dinner seating per evening, so reservations will go fast. Reserve your spot by calling 407-WDW-DINE or making reservations online.
Want Help Booking This Package?
Get your free vacation quote here
Still confused or need help?
I am happy to help! Contact me.
See you at the parks,