Are you thinking about a 2022 Disney vacation? Considering travel has been extremely difficult the last year, many of us are dreaming of a Disney trip right now.
And I have good news! You can now book a Disney package from now through July 1, 2022. You can get a free quote here.
It's important to note that there are several big changes at the parks right now. Here is what you can expect if you travel to Disney now through July 2022:
- The Disney Dining Plan is currently unavailable. That doesn't mean it wont come back between now and July 2022. But at this time there is no when or if the dining plan will return. So you will not be able to add this to your Disney package.
- Magical Express will no longer run STARTING JANUARY 1, 2022. If you are planning a trip in 2021 you can still add Magical Express to your vacation package Minnie Vans will also be unavailable. (learn more about Disney transportation, including Magical Express here)
- There is no word on when things like mask requirements and social distancing will be lifted. It could very well be gone by 2022, but I highly recommend you plan for masks and distancing. Learn more about the parks during COVID here.
- Park Reservations will be required through 2022. You can learn more about Park Reservations and how to make a reservation here.
- Magic Bands will no longer be sent for free. You can purchase a Magic Band before or during your trip to use, you can use an old Magic Band, or you can get a key card at the front desk for access to your resort room. More information on that here.
I don't about you, but I can't WAIT to start traveling and living life again! So if you're excited to start planning your Disney World vacation you can get a free quote here, or fill out the form below.