If you're looking to bring a little bit of Disney magic home with you, copycat Disney recipes are all over the internet.
Dole Whip is one of the most popular treats. So if you are looking to make your own Dole Whip, I have 2 recipes for you to try. I have tested both of these recipes with hilarious results.
See the video above, and find the recipes below.
Dole Whip Recipe 1
- 2 cups frozen crushed pineapple
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 3 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Add frozen pineapple, sugar, coconut milk, and lime juice to a blender and blend until smooth (approximately 3-5 minutes)
Dole Whip Recipe 2
- 40 oz crushed pineapple
- 8 oz Cool Whip (or similar whipped topping)
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tsp lime juice
- Combine pineapple, lime juice, and sugar in the blender and blend until smooth
- Add Cool Whip and continue to mix until completely combined
- Pour mixture into prepared ice cream maker, and run for 15-20 minutes
Ready to Book Your Vacation?
Get a free quote here!
Still Confused or Need Help?
I am happy to help! Contact me.
See you at the parks,