At Home Disney Fun: A Complete Resource of Free or Cheap Disney Activities You Can Do At Home
If you are looking for some fun, free (or cheap) Disney content to get you through your Coronavirus lockdown, I am here to help!
There are a ton of free Disney themed options online, and I have curated a list of some of the best for you.
YouTube is a great resource for Disney content. You can find everything from park music playlists to vacation planning to Disney history. These are some of the best YouTube channels out there for the Disney fanatics.
While new park videos wont be easy to come by right now, you can sift through some old park vlogs with these Disney Vloggers:
- This channel follows Tim and his wife Jen around Orlando theme parks, with a focus on Disney World.
- This channel follows Max around Disneyland (and Disney World) with a big focus on delicious park foods.
- Jones Family Travels
- This channel follows the Jones family on their travel adventures to Disney and beyond.
Disney Vacation Planning
These are channels that will answer your questions about Disney parks and help you to plan your best vacation.
- Double Your WDW
- On my own YouTube channel I post videos giving tips for planning, ride and show videos, and trip reports. All to give you the best Disney experience ever.
- Disney Food Blog (DFB)
- This channel focuses on Disney parks food, but also shares tips and news about Disney parks.
- This channel gives you planning tips as well as fun content including challenges, resort tours, and news
Disney Information and History
These channels offer you a fun look at Disney history, little known facts, fun countdowns and more.
- TPM Vids
- This channel uses a countdown format to share really fun and interesting facts about the parks.
- This channel focuses on parks histories, defunct rides, and more. You'll learn something new every time.
If you are looking for a little Disney background noise while you work, a podcast might be just the thing for you. There are a ton of great Disney podcasts that cover different aspects of Disney. Here are some of the best and top rated Disney podcasts.
- Double Your WDW Podcast
- On my own weekly podcast I discuss strategy for Disney World, chat with guests about their trips, and Disney experts show us the ropes.
- WDW Radio
- This is perhaps the original Disney Podcast. Everything parks related is discussed.
- Detour to Neverland
- This podcast takes a different approach by looking behind the scenes at Disney businesses (bloggers, vloggers, merchants, and more).
- The Dis Unplugged
- This podcast is a roundtable discussion of all things Disney Parks.
Want a little Disney music to help you get through your day? Here are some ways to listen to some of your favorite Disney jams for free while you're at home.
- TuneDisney Radio
- This website lets you stream Disney music from the movies and parks. It's a live stream, but you have the option of requesting songs on the website.
- Relaxing Disney Music on YouTube
- There are tons of options for lullaby or relaxing versions of your favorite Disney songs. The Soul of Wind and BGM have great compilations available. But the options are endless!
- This streaming radio station will bring you Disney pop hits as well as Disney classics.
- AccuRadio Disney Soundtracks
- This free streaming service lets you listen to your favorite Disney soundtrack music.
Disney Copycat Recipes
Are you dreaming of eating a Disney churro right now? I totally understand.
And while we can't be at the parks, we can do our best to bring the parks to us with Disney parks copycat recipes. These are some of the best and top rated recipes based on your favorite Disney treats:
- Dole Whip Recipe
- This recipe is a copycat recipe for the Disney classic: Dole Whip. Want to spice it up for an adults only evening? Add a little rum!
- Churro Recipe
- It wouldn't be a trip to Disney without delicious churros! Make your own little churro cart at home with this recipe.
- "The Grey Stuff" Recipe
- This dessert, based off of the line in the song Be Our Guest from Beauty and the Beast can be found at Be Our Guest Restaurant in Magic Kingdom. And now it can be found in your own home!
- LeFou's Brew
- This sweet apple drink can be found in the Magic Kingdom at Gaston's Tavern. Now you can make this fun kid friendly drink at home.
Disney Crafts and Printables
Looking to do a fun activity with your kids? Or maybe you want to use this time at home to work on a fun new project. Here are some amazing Disney crafts that you can do at home with limited supplies (this is nowhere near a complete list. Check out my Pinterest page for TONS more free crafts)
- Frozen Printables
- This site has free activities, puzzles, games, and more that you can print for your children.
- Elsa Slime
- Slime is all the rage with kids... so why not make it Frozen themed with this fun slime guide.
- Princess Ornaments
- This site shows you how to make super cute 3D paper ornaments of your favorite princess.
- DIY Minnie Ears
- We can't buy ears in the parks, but here you can learn how to make your own Minnie Ears!
If you are looking for some other things to do, there are some fun activities available to you for FREE!
- Imagineering in a Box
- This totally free, and very detailed course, will show you how artists, engineers, and designers work together to create theme parks!
- Disney Learn to Draw Series
- This series of YouTube videos will teach you how to draw your favorite Disney characters.
Disney Accounts to Follow
Looking for a social media fix? A fun account that is helping followers pass the time during this quarantine.
There are a lot of fun accounts you can follow on social media to get your boost of Disney fun. Some of my favorites are:
Ready to Book Your Vacation?
Get a free quote here!
Still Confused or Need Help?
I am happy to help! Contact me.
See you at the parks,