Disney World is bring back the popular Festival of the Arts to Epcot early next year. But the festival will look a little different this year. For 2021 the festival will be called the Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts.
For 2021 the festival will begin on January 8, 2021 and will run through February 22, 2021.
The Taste of Epcot International Festival of the Arts will have activities for everyone. Here are some of the things that will be offered when the festival begins in January:
- Over 15 Food Studios serving culinary art all around World Showcase
- Artwork to view and purchase. You'll find Disney artists and other invited artists with their work on displace all over World Showcase
- Special photo spots all around the park
- A paint-by-number mural that serves as a collaborative art project for all
- Watch as visiting artists create magic right before your eyes
- Performances by Epcot musical artists Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors.
- An artful scavenger hunt as you search for Figment around World Showcase
- Shop for festival-exclusive merchandise
More details about the festival will be provided as it gets closer. This page will be updated as we learn more.
Resort Discounts During the Festival
If you’re planning to attend the festival, there are special offers happening right now. Get a quote on a Disney World resort for the International Festival of the Arts.
Ready to Book Your Vacation?
Get a free quote here!
Still Confused or Need Help?
I am happy to help! Contact me.
See you at the parks,